Saturday, April 11, 2009

Atheist views

as a atheist i think im more moral and more honest as a human being than any christian. I live for the today not tomorrow, therefore i treat each day for what it is. It will be my only life, so make the best of it. Treat others as you want to be treated. Question everything, do not fall for tricks.

Now as i understand Christianity(just this line of thinking is contradictory-I've have learned Christianity my way;therefore other beliefs are all wrong), i was a christian for a while.You have to believe in virgin births, ascension to heaven, angels, miracles, etc. to me this is dishonest, how can u really believe these things? You are not being honest to yourself. When u start to doubt these things as a christian it is the devil talking.

It's not OK to question these things. This in my opinion is dangerous. It's dangerous because u start living for the next life not this life. You forget the essentials of living, your living in a fairytale. As i said once, and say again, u must be a fundamentalist ot get to heaven(again the way i was taught-of course this is contradictory again). because jesus said if u half believe in me, i will half believe in you on judgment.

LUKE 9:50
"Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."


So, in all honestly, i can not go to heaven because i don't see how i can believe and be honest at the same time. my reason will not let me do this, my doubt will not let me fall for this.

This is why i don't see how people can be a agnostic, because if u do not truly believe in god, u will go hell. So, why believe or half believe when it doesn't matter - meaning u go to hell. isn't hell and heaven all it's about? i think so.

I DEFEND MY POSITION HERE HERE

No comments: